Free vs Paid Content
Some content on JustCite is freely available, and some is behind the paywall and requires a subscription
to access it. Click here to register
for a free trial?
Free content on JustCite is as follows:
- Up to 25 search results – the first 25 search results, including profile card information.
- Barristers and Chambers Information Pages – includes the details of 11,500 practitioners at the Bar of England and Wales, some cross-referenced with their cases.
- JustCite Commentary – The contributions made by users relating to cases and legislation.
Paid content on JustCite is as follows:
- Unlimited search results – subscribers are not restricted to 25 results
- All Information Pages – cross-referencing and subsequent treatment information for over two million legal documents encompassing case law, legislation, EU materials and journal articles.
- Full-text links – seamlessly link to the full text of legal documents on over 100 different online databases.
- Precedent Map – Justis Publishing’s unique visualisation tool for tracing lines of authority.
- My JustCite – managed research trail and document tagging system.
- Print, email and download functions – susbcribers can print, email and download Information Pages and search results.